- Lightweight polyester double weave fabric for strength and 4-way stretch for comfort
- Nylon overlays on the front thigh & leg as well as the lower back leg for durability in the field
- S3® anti-microbial finish prevents odors
- DWR treated to repel moisture
- Four storage pockets & two knife pockets with nylon binding for durability
- Side seam vent zips allow for temperature regulation
- Elastic detachable suspenders with silicon grip
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Performance Fit Not your average Blocker Outdoors pant. Tailored to be more form-fitting for both high activity and everyday use
This pant uses a rigid waistband with no stretch. If your waist falls close to or directly between sizes, select the next size up.
An active lifestyle deserves a pant that adapts to the way you move and can keep up with the demands of your hobbies. The Shield Field Brush Pant is designed for all game pursuits with a DWR treated lightweight double-weave fabric that provides strength to withstand rugged environments and weather conditions. Nylon overlays on the front thigh, leg, and calf offer superb abrasion resistance without the bulk of traditional upland pants. The Field Brush Pant offers comfort and mobility with 4-way stretch and articulated knees, allowing you to move freely through the terrain. Pants stay put with the elastic detachable suspenders and silicon grip for a secure fit. Side seam vent zips allow for easy temperature regulation. Multiple pockets for storing essential hunting gear enhance performance and experience in the field. The knife pockets are topped with the same durable nylon material from the overlay to prevent wear and tear when drawing your blade. No matter your pursuit - Montana Elk, South Dakota Pheasants, Missouri Whitetail, or backyard cleanup - stay in it longer and maintain comfort with the Shield Field Brush Pant.